May 21, 2012

Separate Beds Make for Happier Couples? {featured read}

Our paper ran a feature this past weekend on how separate sleep keeps the peace for couples. Apparently, about 25 % of all couples already do sleep in different beds or bedrooms, and it makes good sense to me. Different reading-in-bed habits. Snoring. Oven hot bodies. Squirminess. And more. For me, whether I share a bed with my husband or not at night has nothing to do with the quality of our sex life. On the contrary, separate rooms might spice things up. And allow us both to indulge a bit more in our own idiosyncratic preferences. Had we the space, I'd vote for it.

I'd like to hear what you all think. Check out the article with input from various separate-bed couples and tell me what you think in my comments section below.

Featured read: A separate sleep keeps the peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...